Power cable manufacturers: introduction of mineral insulated fire-resistant cable
Characteristics of mineral insulated fireproof cable:
1. Mineral insulationPower cable manufacturersThe mineral insulated fire-resistant cable produced has a high working temperature: the mineral fire-resistant cable can withstand a continuous working temperature of up to 250 ℃.
2. Mineral insulationPower cable manufacturersThe mineral insulated fire-resistant cables produced are fire-resistant: the two materials used in mineral fire-resistant cables, copper and magnesium oxide, are inorganic. The cable will not burn or support combustion and can continue to run near the flame;
3. Explosion-proof performance: the high-density insulating material in the mineral fire-resistant cable can prevent steam, flame and gas from passing between the equipment components connected to the cable;
4. Mineral insulationPower cable manufacturersThe mineral insulated fire-resistant cable has a long service life: the mineral fire-resistant cable adopts inorganic materials, which can ensure the stability, long life and fire resistance of the cable;
5. Mineral insulationPower cable manufacturersThe produced mineral insulated fire-resistant cable is waterproof: if the mineral insulated fire-resistant cable is completely immersed in water and has a seamless metal sheath, the mineral insulated fire-resistant cable can continue to operate;
Small outer diameter: the diameter of the mineral fire-resistant cable is smaller than other cables with the same rated current;
7. Mineral insulationPower cable manufacturersThe mineral insulated fire-resistant cables produced have high mechanical strength: the mineral fire-resistant cables are durable and can withstand severe mechanical damage without destroying their electrical properties;
Mineral insulated fire-resistant cables produced by mineral insulated power cable manufacturers have a large current carrying capacity: for cables of the same cross-section, they can withstand considerable overload, and the current transmitted by mineral fire-resistant cables is higher than other types of cables.
9. Mineral insulated fire-resistant cables produced by mineral insulated power cable manufacturers have high corrosion resistance: the copper sheath of mineral fire-resistant cables has high corrosion resistance.
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.