Wire and cable manufacturers for electrical equipment: process and installation of wire and cable
Electrical equipment with wire and cable manufacturers: introduction of wire and cable manufacturing process and process characteristics.
The manufacture of wires and cables is completely different from most electromechanical products. Electromechanical products usually adopt the method of assembling other parts into parts and assembling multiple parts into a single product. Products are measured by units or pieces. Wires and cables are based on length. All wires and cables start from the processing of conductors, and wire and cable products are made by adding insulation, shielding, wiring, and protective layers to the periphery of the conductor, the more complex the product structure, the more layers are stacked.
The large-length continuous superposition combined production mode has a global and controllable impact on the production of wires and cables. It involves and affects: all kinds of equipment in the production workshop must be reasonably unloaded according to the technological process required by the products, so that semi-finished products at all stages can be transferred in an orderly manner. The equipment configuration should balance the production capacity of different production efficiencies. Some equipment may have to be equipped with two or more units to balance the production capacity of the production line.
Therefore, the reasonable selection and combination of equipment and the layout of the production site must be balanced and comprehensively considered according to the product and output. Production management must be scientific, reasonable, meticulous, accurate, strict, and meticulous. Operators must meticulously follow the process requirements. Any problem in one link will affect the smoothness of the process, product quality and delivery.
Especially for multi-core cables, if a pair or basic unit is short in length, or there is a quality problem, the cable will not be long enough, resulting in scrapping. On the contrary, if a unit is too long, it must be sawed off, causing waste, and large length continuous The production method of superposition and combination makes any link and any moment in the production process a small problem will occur, affecting the quality of the entire cable.
Wire and cable manufacturers for electrical equipment: installation and construction of wires and cables
1. Cable laying and installation should be carried out by qualified professional units or professionals. Construction and installation that do not meet the requirements of relevant specifications may cause the cable system to fail to operate normally.
2. When laying cables by manpower, the command and control rhythm should be unified. Every 1.5~3 meters, one person should carry the cable on his shoulder, lay it while pulling it, and throw it slowly.
3. When laying cables, a special cable laying machine is generally used, and the necessary traction tools are equipped. The traction force is appropriate and the control is uniform to avoid damage to the cable.
4. Before laying the cable, check whether the appearance and head of the cable are in good condition. Pay attention to the rotation direction of the cable drum during laying. Do not flatten or scratch the outer sheath of the cable. Do not knock and straighten the cable at low temperature in winter to avoid insulation and sheath Cracking.
5. When laying, the bending radius of the cable should be greater than the specified value. Before and after the cable laying and installation, use a 1000 volt megohmmeter to measure whether the insulation resistance between the cable conductors is normal, and according to different cable models, specifications, lengths and ambient temperature The measurement results are appropriately corrected. For small cables (solid conductors below 10 mm²), whether the conductors are connected should also be measured.
The manufacturers of wires and cables for electrical equipment have been introduced here. Thank you for watching.
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.