Electrical equipment wire and cable manufacturers: installation of wire and cable
Electrical equipment with wire and cable manufacturers: wire and cable specifications and construction installation points?
Wires and cables are materials used for power-related transmission purposes. Generally speaking, products with a small number of cores, a small diameter, and a simple structure are called wires, those without insulation are called bare wires, and others are called cables. Then, do you know the specifications of wires and cables and the main points of construction and installation?
Selection of wire and cable models and specifications:
1. Selection of wire and cable model:
According to different purposes, you can choose power, overhead insulation and control cables.
According to the layout conditions, there are generally plastic insulation, steel tape armor, steel wire armor, anti-corrosion cables, etc., which can be selected.
According to safety requirements, non-flame retardant, halogen-free flame retardant and fire-resistant cables can be selected.
2. Selection of wire and cable specifications:
When determining the specifications (conductor cross section) of wires and cables, the selection conditions such as heat, voltage loss, economic current density and mechanical strength should usually be considered. Experience shows that due to the large load current, the cross section of low-voltage power lines is usually based on heating conditions. Select, and then check the voltage loss and mechanical strength. Low-voltage lighting lines require high voltage levels. You can first select the section according to the allowable voltage loss conditions, then check the thermal conditions and mechanical strength. For high-voltage circuits, first select the cross-section according to the economic current density, and then check the heating conditions and allowable voltage loss. High-voltage overhead lines also need to check the mechanical strength.
Transportation and storage of wires and cables:
1. During transportation, it is strictly forbidden to drop cables from high places or cables are installed in the cable tray, especially at low temperatures (usually around 5), throwing or dropping cables will cause insulation and external cracks.
2. Please do not put it outdoors, cable tray can not be placed flat, must be placed upright.
3. When lifting packages, it is forbidden to lift multiple plates at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other transportation vehicles, the cable tray should be fixed by appropriate methods to prevent mutual collision or rollover and mechanical damage to the cable.
4. Contact with acid, alkali and mineral oil should be strictly prohibited, and isolated from these corrosive substances. There should be no harmful gases that corrode insulation and metals in the warehouse where cables are stored.
5. During storage, it must be rolled regularly (once every three months in summer, and can be appropriately postponed in other seasons). When rolling, turn the edge of the bottom storage box upward to prevent the bottom from getting wet. During storage, please always pay attention to whether the cable head is damaged.
6. The storage period is subject to the delivery period of the product, generally not more than one and a half years, not more than two years.
Installation and construction of wires and cables:
Wire and cable layout, installation, design and construction, should be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the necessary cable accessories and power supply system operation quality, safety and reliability, which is not only related to the quality of the wire and cable itself, but also related to the cable accessories and line construction quality.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable manufacturers introduced here, thank you for watching, if you need wire and cable can contact our company.
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.