Product structure of wire and cable for electrical equipment
Most wire and cable products for electrical equipment are products with exactly the same cross-sectional (cross-sectional) shape (ignoring errors caused by manufacturing), determined by the characteristics of the system or equipment used to build the circuit or coil, so they are long rod products. Therefore, to analyze and analyze the structural composition of cable products, it is only necessary to observe and analyze in this part.
The structural components of wires and cables for electrical equipment can usually be divided into four main structural components: wires, thermal insulation layers, shielding and protective layers, filling and pulling components, etc. According to the use requirements and use cases of the product, some product structures are very simple.
What are the names and materials of the product structure of wires and cables for electrical equipment?
(1) Wire: The basic main component of the product current or electromagnetic wave information transmission function.
Main materials: The wire is the abbreviation of the conductive core. It is made of copper, aluminum, copper steel, copper-clad aluminum and other non-ferrous metals with excellent electrical conductivity, and uses optical fiber as the wire.
Bare copper wire, tinned wire; single branch wire, tinned wire after stranding.
(2) Insulation layer: parts with electrical insulation around the wire. In other words, the transmitted current, electromagnetic waves, and light waves only move along the wire, but do not flow outward. The potential on the conductor (that is, the potential formed by the surrounding object, that is, the voltage) can be blocked. In other words, it is necessary to ensure the normal transmission function of the wire and ensure the safety of external objects and individuals. Conductors and insulation are the two basic components required to configure cable products, except for exposed wires.
Main materials: PVC, PE, XLPE, polypropylene PP, fluoroplastic F, rubber, paper, mica tape
(3) Charging structure: Many wire and cable products are multi-core. After these insulated cores or wires are tied to the cable (or multiple cables) in pairs, one shape is not round, and the other insulated steel wire core is left There are many gaps, so a charging structure needs to be added when forming the cable
Main material: PP rope
(4) Shielding: Components that separate the electromagnetic field of the cable product from the external electromagnetic field. Some cable products need to be isolated from each other between different pairs (or groups) inside. The shielding layer can be said to be an "electromagnetic isolation screen". The conductor shielding and insulation shielding of high-voltage cables are to homogenize the distribution of the electric field.
Main materials: bare copper wire, copper clad steel wire, tinned copper wire
(5) Protective layer: When wire and cable products are installed in a variety of environments, they must protect the entire product, especially the components of the thermal insulation layer. This is the protective layer.
The insulating material is required to have various excellent electrical insulation properties, so the material is required to have high purity and low impurity content. Due to the ability to protect the outside world at the same time, it is necessary to bear or resist various mechanical forces outside (installation, use and use), atmospheric environment or oil, prevent biological damage, reduce fire damage and other protective layer structures. Main materials: PVC, PE, rubber, aluminum, strip
(6) Tensile element: the general structure is steel core aluminum stranded wire, optical cable, etc. Conclusion The tensile element plays an important role in the development of special small soft types that require multiple bending and twisting products.
Master Material: Wireframe
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.