Key points of purchasing wires and cables for electrical equipment
Wire and cable for electrical equipmentAs the main carrier of power transmission, it is widely used in electrical equipment, lighting lines, home appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment sold on the market are cheap. Some people like to be cheap, but if the cheap wires fail to meet the performance he described, they will bring many safety risks to themselves. The production technology content of the wire is not too high, and the raw materials are not much different. If it is too cheap, you will either get rid of the work or you will not be able to give enough quantity. How do you identify wires and cables for electrical equipment? Let me tell you some easier ways to identify them.
1. Please show me the packing. The national standard front is often better, neat, and has a sense of quality when held in hand.
2. To open the package to see the inside of the wire. The national standard wire 1.5-6 square wire requires a leather thickness (insulation thickness) of 0.7mm, and the cover is not too thick. The corresponding his heart is certainly not enough. The thread skin can be pulled hard. Not easy to tear is generally a national standard.
3. Use fire to burn once, and extinguish within 5s after leaving. It is a national standard line with certain flame retardant function.
4. The higher the gloss of the inner core material (copper), the better the copper, the brightness is uniform, shiny, and there is no layering. National standards require the use of oxygen-free copper for the internal core. Not a sign like the black-stripe copper could be in danger of an accident.
5. There are certain requirements for the thickness of the internal core, but it is not very strict. But not too much wrong. It's just a very small error that the average eye can't see.
6. Length, no mandatory requirement.
7. The state stipulates that certain signs must be affixed to the wire. If the maximum value does not exceed 500mm, the following flag will appear. The above generally has the product's trademark, manufacturer's name, implementation of standards, etc.
What are the relevant standards for wires and cables for electrical equipment?
Appearance standards, wires should have certification marks, manufacturers, lines, etc., and grounding wires should have yellow-green insulation layers.
Sheath insulation (generally above 100) and compressive strength (above 500V and below 1500V).
Line resistance (specific resistance below specific line diameter, conductivity, length)
High temperature impact below 140 degrees, low temperature -30 degrees below the wire does not crack, etc.
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.