Double Layer Coextrusion Insulated Irradiation Crosslinked Halogen-free Low-smoke Flame-retardant long-life Power Cable
70-year long life double-layer coextrusion insulation radiation crosslinked halogen-free low-smoke flame-retardant power cable. The crosslinking process adopts the internationally advanced electron accelerator physical irradiation crosslinking technology, which improves the mechanical and physical properties and electrical properties of the cable. It has high and low temperature, flame retardant, wear-resistant, oil-resistant and higher physical and electrical properties.
Scope of Application
This product is suitable for distribution networks or industrial devices with rated voltage of 0.6/1kV and below, and can be used in high-rise buildings, subways, tunnels, shopping malls, theaters, stations, airports, important distribution lines, building wiring and other densely populated places.
This product complies with the standard JG/T 442-2014 Double-layer coextruded insulation irradiation crosslinked halogen-free low-smoke flame-retardant power cable with rated voltage of 0.6/1kV. The service life of the cable is deduced through Arrhenius Curve according to the test method specified in GB/T 11026.1.
1. The long-term working temperature of cable is classified into 90℃, 105℃ and 125℃ according to the temperature resistance grade.
2. The ambient temperature of cable laying shall be no lower than 0℃;
3. Minimum bending radius during cable installation: Single-core cable: 20D for unarmored, 15D for armored. Multi-core cable: 15D for unarmored, 12D for armored. (D is the outer diameter of cable.)
4. The temperature of cable conductor shall not exceed 250℃ during short circuit (the longest duration shall not exceed 5s);
5. The rated voltage of cable U0/U (Um) is 0.6/1 (1.2) kV.
U0: the rated power frequency voltage between conductor and ground or metal shield for cable design;
U: the rated power frequency voltage between conductors for cable design;
Um: the maximum value of the "highest system voltage" that the equipment can withstand.
6. The code of 70-year cable life is G.
Routine test voltage of cable is 3.5kV, and no breakdown occurs in 5min.
Cable Model and Name
Cable Model and Name: WDZ-GYJSYJ(F): double-layer co-extruded insulation irradiation crosslinked halogen-free low-smoke flame-retardant power cable;
WDZN-GYJSYJ(F): double-layer co-extruded insulation and irradiation crosslinked halogen-free low-smoke flame-retardant fireproof power cable;
"Z" can be distinguished by ZA, ZB and ZC according to combustion grade. For example, WDZA-GYJS(F)-105, WDZB-GYJS(F)-125.