- Product Description
- Commodity name: Steel-reinforced aluminum stranded wire core reinforced overhead insulated cable
- Commodity ID: 1171377213819998208
Scope of application
It is suitable for overhead fixed laying and household lead lines with rated voltage of 1kV and below, for overhead power lines with rated voltage of 1kV and below, and for use in places with high safety requirements such as towns, high-rise buildings and forest areas.
This product implements GB/T 12527-2008 "Rated Cables 1kV and Below Overhead Insulated Cables" and corporate standards.
1. Long-term allowable working temperature of cable conductor:
Polyethylene insulation should not exceed 70 ℃;
XLPE insulation shall not exceed 90 ℃.
2. The laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than -20 ℃.
3. Allowable bending radius of cable:
Cable diameter (D) less than 25mm, should not be less than 10D.
Cable diameter (D) of 25mm and above, should not be less than 15D.
4. Cable rated voltage: the reference voltage of cable design and operation, expressed by U, the unit is 1kV.. U-The effective value of the voltage between the two-phase conductors of the cable.
5. Test voltage: the test voltage of the finished product is 3.5kV/1min, and the insulation does not break down.
Cable model name
Rated voltage 1kV steel reinforced aluminum stranded wire core reinforced polyethylene insulated overhead cable
Rated voltage 1kV steel reinforced aluminum stranded wire core reinforced cross-linked polyethylene insulated overhead cable
Overhead fixed laying, lead line, etc.
Specifications of the cable
Number of cores
Rated voltage, kV
Nominal section mm2
Cable Structure Diagram