1, compared with the bus duct, can significantly reduce the cost of power distribution;
2, shorten the construction period, greatly reduce the construction cost;
3. The main cable conductor has no joint, and the branch joint is made of the whole mechanized advanced technology, and the joint resistance is extremely small, which has excellent power supply safety and reliability;
4. The bending radius is small and placed in a complex site for construction, which greatly reduces the difficulty of installation and reduces the laying space; the use environment requires low requirements, and the installation is convenient and simple, and only an ordinary winch is required;
5, the normal operation of the prefabricated branch cable system usually does not need to do any maintenance, the failure rate is zero;
6, the branch parts of the use of high-strength closed joints, with excellent waterproof, moisture-proof and seismic and fire resistance;
7, flexible selection, any combination, according to the floor needs to set the location of the branch joint, from the main cable 10mm2-1200mm2 can be any combination, and the needs of the environment can choose ordinary, flame retardant, fire-resistant, low smoke halogen-free and other varieties of cable.
1. The single-core cable shall not break down after being immersed in water for 1h under AC 3500V test voltage of 1MIN;
2. Insulation resistance is greater than or equal to 200MΩ;
3. The contact resistance of the branch street is small, and the ratio of the contact resistance to the reference resistance of the branch line of equal length is less than or equal to 1.2;
4. The joint short-circuit strength is large, and the change rate of the contact resistance ratio after short-circuit is less than or equal to 0.2;
5. ZR-YJV type branch cable with flame retardant belt, the self-extinguishing time of the protective sheath is less than or equal to 12S, which meets the requirements of GB12666.5;
6, NH fire-resistant cable in addition to power supply under normal working conditions, but also in the case of combustion, to maintain the normal operation of 90min, in line with the requirements of GB12666.6;
7. It has excellent corrosion resistance and can resist the corrosion of inorganic salts, oils, alkalis, acids and organic solvents;
8. YJV type with branch cable has excellent thermal stability and anti-aging.
YFD series with branch cable varieties, models
PVC insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated cable with branch
PVC insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated flame retardant cable with branch
PVC insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated fire-resistant cable with branch
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated cable with branch
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated flame retardant cable with branch
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated fire-resistant cable with branch
Note: ① The rated voltage (U0/U) is 0.6/1KV.
② The trunk and branch cables are sheathed in black.
If the branch cable requires the use of color (yellow, red, green, light blue, yellow/green) BV-500 type wire, should be specified in the order.
The cable representation method is: model, voltage grade, trunk cable section, branch cable section
For example: the main cable insulation is cross-linked polyethylene insulation, PVC sheath, conductor cross-section is 240 mm2, branch cable insulation is cross-linked polyethylene insulation, PVC sheath, conductor cross-section is 35 mm2,
It is expressed as: YFD-YJV0.6/1Kv(1 × 240)/(1 × 35).
Please provide the following materials
1. The length of the vertical main cable and each branch cable in the system diagram, and the arrangement of branch connections.
2. Distribution system single-phase two-wire, single-phase three-wire, three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire and three-phase five-wire.
3. Vertical main cable (XLPE/PVC cable) cable model, single core or single core twisted wire, wire size.
4. Wire size of branch cable (XLPE/PVC single-core cable).
5. The laying method is pulled up from the ground or dropped from the roof.
6. Whether the upper end support is supported by cable clamping device or suspension insulation device.
7. Attach attachment fixture, bracket, etc.
8. Other items you think you need.
Laying construction method
1. Place the cable reel on the pay-off rack (usually the cable reel is placed downstairs and the cable is pulled up).
2. The rope for lifting is connected with the cable through the winding machine, and the winding machine is started to lift the cable up.
3. When the cable net sleeve for lifting reaches the roof, hang the net sleeve on the hook prepared in advance.
4. Fix the middle part.
5. Connect the end of the branch line to the ammeter or the current interrupter.
6. Connect with the horizontal trunk line or the main trunk line version.
Attention during construction
1. Confirm whether the prefabricated branch part can safely pass through the through hole;
2. Take preventive measures to prevent the branch part from being damaged by the through hole during the lifting process;
3. Do not apply tension to the branch cable during the lifting process;
4, the use of lifting rope strength should be more than four times the weight of the cable;
5. After the cable is lifted, it should be fixed immediately with appropriate methods to prevent the cable from falling off and being damaged;
6. It is forbidden to use iron clamp for single core cable.
Structure diagram and installation diagram of branch connection box
Shandong Yanggu Haohui Cable Co., Ltd.
Telephone: 0635-6554666, 6554066
Contact: Manager Zhang15306352001
national service hotline: 400-0635-579