Yanggu cable tell you cable purchase requirements
As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances and so on. Their quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many types of wires on the market, soYanggu CableRemind you that we should use suitable wires according to our own electricity load.
Some wires sold on the market are cheaper, some are more expensive, and some tend to be cheaper first. However, many cheap wires do not achieve the performance he needs, which may bring many potential safety hazards to themselves. The production technology of the wire is not high, and the raw materials are not much different. If the price is too low, either take a shortcut or the quantity is not enough. So how to identify it?Yanggu CableTell you a few easier ways to identify:
1. Look at the packaging. National standard wires are usually better, neat, and quality conscious.
2. Open the package and look at the wires inside. The national standard of 1.5-6 square wires requires that the thickness of the outer skin (insulation thickness) is 0.7mm. Too thick is not standard. The corresponding inner core is definitely not enough. The outer skin of the wires can be pulled hard. The general national standard is not easy to tear.
3. Burn the fire and put out the fire within 5 seconds after leaving. Has a certain flame retardant function is the national standard line.
4. Look at the kernel. The higher the brightness of the inner core material (copper), the better the copper, the brightness and gloss are uniform, and there is no delamination. National standards require that the inner core must be made of oxygen-free copper. Non-standard products such as black copper rods may have potential accidents.
5. The thickness of the core country has certain requirements, but it is not very strict. However, there are not many mistakes, only a small mistake, which is invisible to the naked eye.
6, length, the state does not force to smash rice, but there are also many manufacturers also smash rice, smashing rice is not necessarily the national standard, but the general national standard generally does not smash rice. Non-goal hitting is just a means.
7. The state stipulates that the wire must be marked with a certain mark, and the next same mark shall be marked with a maximum of 500mm. In general, the logo of the product, the name of the manufacturer, suchYanggu CableImplementation of standards, etc. Will be printed on the wire.
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.