Wire and cable manufacturers: introduction of requirements for buried power cables
Wire and cable manufacturers: Buried requirements
1. When power cables are crossed, the high-voltage cables should be located under the low-voltage cables. If one of the cables is protected by pipes or separated by partitions within 1 meter before and after the crossing, the allowable distance is 0.15 meters..
2. In the case of thermal insulation measures, the cable is close to or crosses the thermal pipeline, and the parallel and cross distances are 0.5m and 0.15m respectively.
3.Wire and cable manufacturers: When the cable crosses the railway or highway, it should be protected by the pipe, and the protective pipe should extend 2 meters beyond the track or highway.
4. The distance between the power cable and the foundation of the building shall ensure that the cable is buried outside the water of the building; when the cable enters the building, it shall be protected by passing through the pipe, and the protective pipe shall be outside the ambush of the building.
5. The grounding distance between the cable directly buried in the ground and the general grounding device is 0.15~0.5m; the buried depth of the cable directly buried in the ground is generally not less than 0.7m, and should be buried below the permafrost.
Wire and cable manufacturersFire prevention measures for power cables
1, to ensure the construction quality, especially the cable head production quality needs to strictly meet the requirements of the specification.
2. Strengthen the monitoring of cable operation to avoid cable overload operation.
3. Test the cable within the specified time and deal with any abnormality in time.
4. The cable trench should be kept dry to prevent the cable from being damp, reduce insulation and cause short circuit.
5.Wire and cable manufacturers: Clean the dust on the cable regularly to prevent the accumulated dust from spontaneously igniting and causing the cable to catch fire.
6. Strengthen the regular inspection and maintenance of the cable circuit switch and protection to ensure its reliable operation.
7. When laying cables, keep a sufficient distance from the hot pipe, the control cable shall not be less than 0.5m, and the power cable shall not be less than 1m. Control lines and power lines shall be arranged in slots and layers, and the layers shall not overlap. For the parts that do not meet the requirements, fire prevention and heat preservation measures shall be taken.
8. Install the fire alarm device to detect the fire in time and prevent the cable from catching fire.
9. Take fire retardant and fire prevention measures.
Above isWire and cable manufacturersFor your brief introduction, please feel free to consult us if you have any questions.
What are the main points of purchasing wires and cables? Let's take a look. As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. Its quality directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many wire varieties on the market, and appropriate wires should be used according to their own power load.
What are the precautions for wires and cables? Let's take a look. Common cable faults: wire surface markings-according to national standards, the wire surface should have continuous markings of the manufacturer's name, product model and rated voltage. This helps to find the manufacturing plant in time when there is a problem during the use of the wire, and consumers should pay attention to this when buying the wire.
There are many kinds of wire and cable products for electrical equipment on the market, which are difficult for ordinary consumers to distinguish. So what are the main categories of wire and cable products? What are the product naming principles of wire and cable? The editor brings you a brief understanding of relevant content knowledge.
The wires and cables for electrical equipment are mainly used for internal or external connection of electrical equipment, low-voltage transmission lines and various electrical signal transmission lines. Generally speaking, except for power cables, communication cables and magnet wires, most insulated wires and cables are classified as wires and cables for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable is a large class of wire and cable products, a wide range of applications, many varieties, many series, large output, process type complex. The rated voltage of wires and cables for electrical equipment is low, and the working voltage is 450/750v and below, which is not more than 0.6/1kv. The working voltage of signal and instrument cables is usually 300/500v and below. The ampacity of the cable is determined according to the requirements of the cable.
Low voltage power cable winter pay attention to matters? As the weather gets colder and colder, manufacturers of low-voltage power cables usually become more difficult, which brings inconvenience to construction. Here are some precautions for winter construction. Let us take a brief look.